This, the original Pancake. Cylinder, was designed in 1958 to satisfy the need for short stroke cylinders that would fit in very tight spaces. Today, with almost four decades of experience in thousands of cylinder applications around the world, The Pancake. Line offers you far more than any of its imitators — more features and options —better quality, strength and appearance — and far longer product life! We are so confident in our design and manufacturing skills that we back every Pancake. Cylinder with our 2-year Warranty!
- Available in 8 bore sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, and 4″
Standard stroke lengths up to 4″.
- The high quality, cylinder bodies are machined from the highest quality aluminum bar-stock.
- The cylinder bodies are clear anodized for superior appearance and corrosion resistance.
- A non-metallic, Duralon® rod bushing is a standard feature that strengthens one of the primary load bearing points on an air cylinder: the rod bushing.
- Cylinders are pre-lubed with Magnalube-G® grease.
- Pressure rated to 250 PSIG pneumatic and 500 PSIG hydraulic service.
- Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing.
- Multitude of standard options available.
- Even though the Fabco-Air, Inc., Original Pancake® Air Cylinder Line is loaded with a multitude of standard options and features, sometimes the job at hand simply falls outside the standard air cylinder product offering. If you require a tailored or custom air cylinder, please note that Fabco-Air, Inc., is ready, willing, and able to design a specific product to meet and exceed your unique application requirements